Friday, July 26, 2013

How To Start Your Own Medical Billing Service: 5 Star Review on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/review/R10YDMX85DE9NJ/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1484928180&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books

Customer Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect starting point for those looking to start their own business, July 16, 2013
By
This review is from: How to Start Your Own Medical Billing Service: Becoming Self Employed (Paperback)
This book was all that I was hoping for when purchasing it. It gives a great overview on all aspects of starting your own medical billing service from home. It gives brief information on things you will need to start a business and gets into more detail on specific aspects of a medical billing business. I now have a better perspective and understanding of what I am getting myself into. The book is a perfect starting point. I am excited to get started and now I have a better outlook on the challenges that lie ahead and a better understanding of where to start.

No comments:

Post a Comment